Monday, March 28, 2011

Irish Kids












Seriously, Mom - I'm not sure how much longer you're going to get away with them wearing all the accessories. Although I do think Will will be the first to protest. Or Gracie. Definitely one of the two.

3 comments:

Kaitlin said...

I'm going with Will on the protest thing. Unless the accessories have something to do with army men and camo.

Sharon said...

C'mon! They can give me ONE day a year. :-) I believe I am making a memory for them. So much so that they will BEG me to do this every St. Patrick's day --- even when they are teens. When they are older they will say, "Remember crazy Grandma Sharon and how she loved St. Patrick's Day!" My hope is that at least one of them will carry on this tradition with their own kids. "ERIN GO BRAGH"

Sharon said...

P.S. Besides that, blame your grandmother. She started it all. She believed the ONLY "old country" was Ireland and we were the chosen people. LOL