Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hooper 4th of July Parade

On 4th of July morning, we went to the Hooper parade.  I LOVE the Hooper parade.  It isn't crowded, and it lasts like a half-hour.  There's random kids on bikes, and old farmers riding tractors.  And then they throw candy and call it a parade.  I'm totally serious that I love it.

I don;t care how cute anybody's else's kids are.  Mine are the cutest.  I mean - look at them. Case closed.

A couple of Aaron's sisters (Cindi and Suzie), and their families were there, so we all sat together.
hooper parade 6

hooper parade 5

hooper parade 4

hooper parade 2
See what I mean about the cute kids?

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

I do have to admit that your kids are pretty darn cute but so are mine so I think we're tied for cutest kids. :)

I'm thinking of you, Kris.