I'm starting to think this is normal behavior for the teenage months. (13, 14, 15 months, etc.) Just pick crap up, look at it, throw it down. Her and her cousin are two peas in a pod.
I guess I lucked out that we only have a few movies and they were hidden behind doors. Will never found them. Of course I've made up for it with all those damn legos!
4 comments:
What a cute family!
Ooooh, she and Brielle WOULD get along swimmingly, wouldn't they!? Haha. I feel your pain, sister. I feel your pain.
I'm starting to think this is normal behavior for the teenage months. (13, 14, 15 months, etc.) Just pick crap up, look at it, throw it down. Her and her cousin are two peas in a pod.
I guess I lucked out that we only have a few movies and they were hidden behind doors. Will never found them. Of course I've made up for it with all those damn legos!
Post a Comment