My good friend Carrie and her family are moving to Ohio at the end of this month. Carrie and I met through MOMS Club when our boys were 2, and we and our kids have been close ever since. We've been friends through childbirth, potty training, school issues, and everything else new moms, and now, experienced moms, go through. She has been a great friend, and I will miss her and her family horribly. Love you, Carrie!
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Our friends, The Ellzeys
My good friend Carrie and her family are moving to Ohio at the end of this month. Carrie and I met through MOMS Club when our boys were 2, and we and our kids have been close ever since. We've been friends through childbirth, potty training, school issues, and everything else new moms, and now, experienced moms, go through. She has been a great friend, and I will miss her and her family horribly. Love you, Carrie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment