
Since the 4th of July was on a Sunday, it turned into a whole weekend thing. On Saturday, we went to Hooper Park for breakfast and the parade. We found out that Aaron's sister Cindi was heading to the parade, too, so we met up with her and her family. The kids loved watching the parade with their cousins, Hallie and Ryker. The Hooper parade is great - nice and short, and not at all crowded. I hate crowds.
That night, I went to see the new Twilight movie, Eclipse, with my friend Shana. I liked it, but I still like the books better. We were invited to our friends the Montgomerys' house to do fireworks and have a barbecue, so Aaron took the kids while I was at the movie. I was dumb and accidentally took the camera in my purse instead of giving it to Aaron, so there are no pictures, but they had a great time.











No comments:
Post a Comment