Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Gifts

I've been waiting for months to post these pictures! For Christmas, I gave my parents and Aaron's parents pictures of their grandkids. I borrowed my next door neighbors' backyard (thanks, Kaitlin and Josh!) and took these back in October. I got them blown up to 8x10 and framed them.

Here are the pictures for my parents:

The boys - Ethan, Will, and Zarek


The girls - Annie, Meghan, Gracie, and Adelynn




All the Van Wagner grandkids


And here are the pictures for Aaron's parents:

The boys - Carter, Jaden, Ryker, Ethan, Cooper, and Tristan


The girls - Brinley, Peyton, Rylee, Hallie, Annie, Carlee, Meghan, and Gracie

All the Wood grandkids

4 comments:

Sue said...

You did good this year, Kris. Well done.

Kaitlin said...

GREAT job!!!! They seriously turned out uso well....i might have to have you take our pics next fall! And you're little Annie....can we say America's Next Top Model?

Kris said...

Thanks. We may have to arrange a swap, Kaitlin - you can do ours, and I'll do yours. You did a great job with your kids' Christmas pictures.

I know - isn't Annie hilarious?! Every picture of her is like that. No clue where she gets it. Neither Aaron or I are particularly comfortable in front of a camera.

Sharon said...

I love my pictures. The cepia tone is exactly right for me. You need to seriously go into business (with me--:-)