Saturday, May 8, 2010
In Your Easter Bonnet...
General Conference fell on Easter this year. That's always odd for me. Since I grew up Catholic, I'm used to people who only go to church on Christmas and Easter. Now I'm LDS, and I don't go to church on Christmas unless it happens to fall on a Sunday, and this year I didn't go to church on Easter either. Anyway, I do have a point. I wasn't going to buy the kids special Easter outfits this year since we wouldn't be going to church. But I had the dresses my Aunt Debbie had bought the girls for my sister's wedding back in August, and I just put Ethan in some random shirt from his closet that looked vaguely Easter-y, and we had a little photo shoot. Cause I'm all about taking pictures.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment