If you are not in the mood to read mushiness, skip ahead. Fourteen years ago June 22, I married my sweetheart. I couldn't have imagined back then that the skinny, long-haired guy I married would turn into, honestly, one of the best dads I've ever met. That he would bless me with chubby-cheeked babies. That the hands that once held mine, and still occasionally do (when not divided by a gaggle of children), would so gently rock babies, wipe noses, and give blessings. That there would still be no one I'd rather raise these precious, crazy kinderbunders with. Love ya, babe.
We went to see my dad for a little while. He took us up to see Mr. Paul's yard. Mr Paul is a friend of his that makes all sorts of amazing things out of old tires (see www.tirecrafting.com). He has the coolest backyard - an awesome garden, swings, greenhouse - all kinds of stuff. The kids loved it.
In Mr. Paul's backyard - all these swings are made of tires!



No comments:
Post a Comment