Really, this post is just an excuse to show off a bunch of pictures. Aaron had Friday off during the day (he had to work at night doing the pizza delivery thing on both Friday and Saturday), so we took the kids to Wheeler Farm. I read a lot of photography blogs, and the kids are my experimental guinea pigs. They like it most of the time. :)
After a while, the girls had enough. They can be quite moody, to say the least.
On the fourth, we went to the Riverdale parade. The kids got as much candy as they do on Halloween. Then we spent the day at Grandma Sharon and Pop-Pop's house, playing in the pool and eating a lot.
Gracie and cousin Addelyn - I'm not sure who has better hair!
The whole clan
And on Sunday, I had to dress them in red, white, and blue one more time before church and take a picture.
It was nice to be able to spend so much time together as a family.






1 comment:
Those two moody pictures of Annie and Meghan had me laughing out loud. Awesome.
Post a Comment