1. Her favorite food is apples. Her second favorite food is watermelon. Third is strawberries. Most of the top 10 are fruit. I never have to worry about her eating healthfully.
2. Her eyes. She is the only one in our family with brown eyes. None of our parents or siblings have brown eyes. Pretty cool.
3. Her independence. She doesn't usually like me to walk her into school or up to bed or a thousand other places. Sometimes it makes me sad, but mostly I'm proud that she approaches things so fearlessly.
4. Her teeny-tininess. I know it bothers her sometimes, but I love to see her shock people with her abilities as compared to her size.
5. She's so dang smart. Not even 5, and she reads really, really well. And I didn't really teach her on purpose. She just caught on.
6. She's really talented at dance and tumbling. I love to see her enjoy and do well at something I loved when I was little.
7. She has great gestures when she tells a story. Her hands cannot say still when she is trying to get an idea out. She should have been Italian.
8. The way she can't even hear us when she is absorbed in a TV show or book. She gets that from me. :)
9. I love that she is the kid who will sit down and watch a TV show with me and really get into it. Is it bad that my reality TV buddy is 4 years old? She watches the Price is Right with me, too. And Wheel of Fortune. And Good Things Utah. We really don't have the TV on at our house all day every day, I swear.
10. She is a great sister. I love that Ethan is her best friend, and that she teaches Meghan everything, and how sweet she is with Gracie.
Every time I write these lists, I have a hard time stopping. I really like my kids. Annie is so funny and sure of herself, and I am so glad she is part of our family. I love my Rhiannon Annie-Bananie Anniebelle.






2 comments:
I love the way Annie concentrates when she is drawing or coloring a picture. She finishes the whole page before moving on to another. She also has the coolest voice. I love to hear her talk.
Will also got brown eyes, which I love, but no one on my family has them either. Guess its a their generation thing :)
Post a Comment