Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Pictures

IMG_4137


Warning - this is going to be a picture heavy post. I usually do a once a year splurge at Kiddie Kandids for the kids' Christmas pictures, but that was not, shall we say, monetarily feasible this year. :) So I attempted to do them myself. My older 3 kids are very used to having their picture taken, so they did pretty well. And then there was Gracie. The child cannot hold still, to my frustration and her amusement. So I did the best I could. I need my Canon Rebel - it's fast! Someday... Until then, this is what you get!


IMG_4118




IMG_4122




IMG_4125




IMG_4129




IMG_4113




IMG_4105




IMG_4102




IMG_4121 - 2




IMG_4141 - 2




IMG_4149




IMG_4148




IMG_4145




IMG_4155

Sorry the horizontal ones are so small. When I cut and paste from flickr, it cuts off the horizontal photos on the blog unless I make them small.

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

these turned out so good! i had to take my own this year, too. :) where did you take them?

Kris said...

Thanks! I took them at my parents' house. They had a nicer chair. :)