We had a great Christmas. We struggled a bit money-wise the last few months, and some super generous people in our ward gave each of the kids a toy, and outfit, and a new pair of shoes. They also gave Aaron and I some things, which we completely didn't expect. We felt a bit guilty taking it, but we knew that when we are in a position to help, we wouldn't want that help turned away. So we decided to just look at it as a blessing and appreciate it. There are kind people in this world, and we are lucky to know a lot of them!
Anyway, we had our Christmas morning at home, opening presents and eating cinnamon rolls. We have had Duncan Hines Bakery-style blueberry muffins with the crumb topping for Christmas morning breakfast every year since we've been married, and they've stopped making the darn things! So cinnamon rolls it was. Then it was off to my parents' house for the afternoon, where the spoiling of children continued. And to Aaron's parents' house in the evening, where the kids were yet again doted upon by gift-giving relatives. A busy, fun Christmas day!

You can see the doll Annie asked for in the front. She only asked for that and a My Little Pony set. She got both.

Meghan opening her Coco Puppy at my mom's. After all her adventures with Coco, my mom and I decided she had to have it!
Annie with her new shoes.










2 comments:
Cute pics. I'm glad Meggie liked her tutu. I saw it, and it just seemed like her. I almost got Annie the same thing in pink, but figured Meggie might want to individualize herself. ;)
P.S. I can SORT OF see a resemblance to Adelynn in the last picture of Gracie. Sort of.
Post a Comment