Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Annie Turns Six

Annie's sixth birthday was September 24th. Her party wasn't until that Saturday, but she had a fun time on her birthday.

We started the day with birthday donuts at Annie's request:



Then there was a MOMS Club field trip to an apple orchard in Uintah.Annie was so excited to go apple picking on her birthday.















The man who runs the orchard was so nice. He let the kids pick as many as they wanted.

Then we headed off to Annie's birthday dinner. She likes to pick places she hasn't been before, so this year's selection was - drum roll, please - TACO TIME! For the record, it was expensive fast food, and not that good. But Annie liked it, and she was the birthday girl. :)



Happy birthday to my mini-me. She may not be the most like me in looks, but when it comes to personality, I feel like I am raising a miniature version of myself. Your wish came true, Mom - "Someday, I hope you have a little girl who is JUST LIKE YOU!". Or was that a curse? :)

No comments: