I have lots of catching up to do, but I had some random things I didn't want to forget.
1. Gracie says "No I amn't" instead of No I'm not".
2. Gracie was telling a story about nursery the other night at dinner, and we couldn't undersatnd what she was saying. Meggie translated for us. We thanked her, and she said, "Well, I'm the baby expert!"
3. I had a dream last night where I invented a sandwich. It had two hamburger patties as the buns and was filled with 3 hot dogs and a whole bunch of bacon. I called it the Oscar Wilder Weiner. I am awesome.
4. Gracie mixes up the phrases "accidentally" and "on purpose" which makes for some pretty funny exchanges like when Annie complains that Gracie hit her and Gracie says, "but I did it on purpose!".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
josh would pay $20 for that sandwich
Post a Comment