Sunday, October 16, 2011

Swiss Days

On Labor day weekend, we went to Swiss Days in Midway.  It was okay, but really crowded, and it was just basically a bunch of booths.  Since we have no money, that was kinda pointless.  The kids had fun, though, and Midway is a beautiful town that I need to check out again not during Swiss Days.

Meghan and Annie got to get a few tickets and go on an obstacle course. Gracie, of course, didn't want to. Ethan got to do something else, which you will see pictures of in a minute.


Gotta love some Bikers for Christ.
swiss days 3

swiss days 1
Ethan and Aaron climbed the rock wall. Ethan tried his best, but didn't make it super far.

swiss days 5

swiss days 7

swiss days 6
The girls got snow cones.
swiss days 8

swiss days 10

swiss days 11
Ethan opted for pie and ice cream.

I'm glad we went, but I think we'll try something different next year.

No comments: