I adore everything about this picture - if only Annie had her eyes open! Oh, but everything else - Meg's leg, Gracie's expression, the fact that Ethan isn't grimacing or giving me his fake smile. Darn it, Annie!
Not quite as cute, but still okay.
We went to Luke's grave and gave him some 4th of July decorations, and just kind of cleaned it up. Things tend to get broken now that they are mowing so often there. His blue pinwheel and one of his lights were broken last time we were there, so I brought new ones. But then the other light was broken in the interim, so he still only has one. :(
Then we went to Causey Dam in with our friends the Markers. It was so much fun. They had a paddle boat and a canoe, and I wanted to go out that day and buy the same for our family. Dang money. The kids took off on their own, and it was great because we could still see them, but they had some independence. Aaron and Casey even got to go out in the canoe and do some fishing while Kim and I stayed back at the shore with Emerson and Gracie. Ethan, Ethan, Ella, Annie, and Meghan just claimed the paddle boat and had the run of the dam. Awesome day.


No comments:
Post a Comment