If you are wondering why the heck I am posting so much today, it is because I am home from church with 4 sick children. Ethan's had a little cough all week, but it got really bad yesterday during trick-or-treating. And then the girls all woke up with horrible, nasty, disgusting, gross noses. So in order to not give the entire ward the plague, we stayed home.
Anyway, Annie had her preschool Halloween party on Thursday, and Ethan's 1st grade party was on Friday. I helped at both of them, and it was chaotic but fun.
Here are some pictures from Annie's:
Pin the face on the jack-o'-lantern
With her teacher, Ms. Hill

This was the best picture I got of the whole class. :)

Face painting - that's supposed to be a pink cat
And here's a few from Ethan's:

Toilet paper mummies

Making witches' brew

Pumpkin bowling

Treat Walk
I'm glad that I get a chance to help out at their schools. I remember my mom helping in my class, and I always loved it. I hope my kids do, too.
1 comment:
Looks like fun. I love the pumpkin bowling!
Post a Comment