Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kays Creek Parkway


We've really been trying to explore more of the easier trails and paved hikes that surround us. This time, we went to Kays Creek Parkway in Layton. Great for the kids - almost completely paved and lots of shade.

I took the chance to try and experiment with taking some pictures using sun flare. A few of them turned out pretty well, but they're still not exactly what I was picturing. I think trying later in the day will help next time.



I did like how this one turned out.






We saw a bunch of frogs.



2 comments:

Sue said...

Wow Kris. I'm really so impressed with your developing photography skills. We should work out a deal this year for my family pictures. You take mine, and I'll give you a nice massage in return. Deal?

Natalie said...

Brielle has that same purple/yellow/blue striped t-shirt! :) I like your pictures. You look like you are really enjoying photography. We should really get together sometime and catch up. :)