I added swagbucks link to my gadgets on the side of my blog. It is a search engine that earns you points or "swagbucks", and it's totally legit. I've been using it for about 6 weeks, and I've earned 15 dollars in amazon gift cards. I'm going to try to earn enough for Christmas. All I did was install their toolbar and use it instead of google to do searches. There are lots of other ways to earn swagbucks (you can look on their site). I pretty much just do the searches and the daily poll. If you sign up through the link on the side of my blog, you get counted as my referral, and I earn points when you do. Every time one of my referrals gets swagbucks for a search, I get them, too, up to 1000. I've got my mom doing it now, too.
So go sign up. Do it already. You know you want to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment