Sunday, July 18, 2010

Rock Star Meg

Meghan's career aspirations have changed. She no longer wants to be Tinkerbell when she grows up. Now she wants to be Polly Pocket, because Polly Pocket is a ROCK STAR. She wants to be a rock star for Halloween, and she dresses up as a rock star (pretty much, as long as she is wearing sunglasses, a necklace, and large wooden toys on her hands for rings, she is a rock star. The crown was a new addition that day.

rock star meg

But what cracks me up the most is her Rock Star song. She wrote it herself, and it goes something like this:

I am a rock star
I am a rock star
I am a rock star ... for real
For reee-eea-alll
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

Repeat endlessly.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Too cute! I miss Meghan. Lindsey has that same shirt!