Friday, July 16, 2010
Superheroes on Parade
This was my dad's doing. I remember doing stuff like this with him all the time as a kid. I'm glad my kids will get to experience the same things and have the same great memories (and as a teenager, suffer the same mortification).
My dad, Aaron, and all my kids except Gracie (who refused to wear a towel on the grounds that she was just much too cool for that) dressed up in makeshift superhero costumes consisting of swimsuits, towels and/or scarves, and, in Ethan's case, goggles, and paraded around the entire neighborhood on the fourth of July. I took pictures so that when my kids are 15, I can blackmail them into doing anything I want them to do. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't stop laughing! Ethan is the best, and Super-Aaron cracks me up!
That is so awesome that your dad and Aaron got in on the action! What a great memory.
Post a Comment