C'mon, fates, didn't we just do this?! Gracie has yet another broken bone. And this one is going to send her into therapy about her crappy mom because I waited a WEEK to take her to the doctor. She fell down our deck stairs onto the cement. She cried for quite a while, so i took her in to the Instacare. It was about an hour wait, and after about 45 minutes she was running around and telling me that her arm was fine. So I told them I was taking her home and we left. For a week. And really, she was running around like normal and being her crazy self. But every once in a while she would wince when someone grabbed her arm, so I finally decided to get it checked. And it was broken. In not just one, but two places. And badly enough that after her pediatrician casted it, he called us back the next day and said an orthopedist had to set it and recast it. So we had to go to the ER and Gracie had to be sedated through an IV while they reset the bone and casted it yet again, and then go in the next day for the final cast.

The original cast. She was very excited that it was yellow - her favorite color.
Take 2 - the ER cast. Boring.
The final cast (we hope!). They didn't have yellow, so she chose orange because Meghan would like it. Aww.
Now, you'll have to excuse me while I go polish my Mother of the Year award.
1 comment:
She does look super cute with it! :)
Post a Comment