Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Meghan's Dance and Tumbling Performance

The dance and tumbling school that Meghan goes to usually does a recital each year, but this year it was cancelled when not enough parents signed their kids up.  Kind of a bummer, but instead they did a little show at the school, and it was really cute.

meg performance 7

meg performance 6
All the kids got medals.

This picture of the class, with Meg and her friend Jackie cracking up made me laugh.



meg performance 2
With her teacher, Ms. Antonio

meg performance 1
I wish for Meghan's sake that there had been the big show on the big stage because if there is one thing Meg likes to do, it's perform.  She is totally serious about wanting to be a rock star when she is older, and she asked me if I think she'll be able to do it by the time she's 12.  I don't doubt that if anyone can, it's Meggie.

No comments: