Aren't they gorgeous?!!
Watching one of the plays. I was surprised it held their attention, but they really liked it.
With Rapunzel
With Ariel and Captain Hook
With Snow White
Annie got chosen to be Aladdin's princess in their play
With Tinkerbell - Meggie's favorite
With Cinderella. This is the best picture I could get. It was a mob scene by Cinderella. Seriously, you would have thought it was the Beatles or Justin Bieber or something. Ridiculous.
The girls all loved these stick your head through and take a picture things. I think I have 10 more pictures just like this. They just changed which ones they put their head through.
Iva and Kaitlin left after a few hours, but we got there at 10am and I had to drag my girls out at about 3pm.
With Belle and the Beast.
With the princess from The Princess and the Pea.
With Sleeping Beauty.
Playing in the ark fountain. My daughter has never met a camera she doesn't like.
They got SOAKED. I should have brought more play clothes for them to change in to. Oh well. And, really, Annie? I cannot take a nice, normal picture of that girl. They all look like she is campaigning for Miss America. She even has a fake laugh she does for pictures. She fake laughs and throws her head back and thinks she's a supermodel.
We love the Princess Festival! Maybe Gracie will get with the program next year so she can come. Or maybe not.
































2 comments:
oh gosh...this post just reminded me that i never gave you $15!!! this week i will remember!
That does look fun. I've hesitated going because it's pricey but thought that maybe I could take both my girlies next year. Now that I see that they serve fried Twinkies and fried Oreos I'm totally going to go. Were they totally scrumptious and disgusting at the same time? I so want to try both just once.
Post a Comment