Friday, September 16, 2011

80s Party !!!


My friend Becky turned 35 at the end of July, and she threw an 80s party.  It was, like, totally awesome.

80s party 5
I managed to get Aaron to at least wear his Transformers shirt.  That's sort of 80s, tight?

80s party 4

80s party 3

80s party 2

Wish I'd gotten some picture at the party itself.  There were some great costumes.  One little girl had a whole Olivia Newton John in "Let's Get Physical" thing going, with the leotard and legwarmers.  She was about three, and so cute I could just about die. And Aaron karaoked to Twisted Sister's "We're Not Gonna Take It".  The man still has a few surprises up his sleeve after all these years. What I wouldn't give for some video...

1 comment:

Sharon said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I love the scrunchie, Kristen. Did you use Aussie Scrunch spray too?