Friday, September 16, 2011

Mini-Railroad


When Ethan and Annie were really little, I took them to this place in Farmington called S&S Shortline Railroad.  It has 2 mini trains that the kids can ride on, and displays, and a bunch of other stuff.  When Ethan was in his Thomas the Tank Engine phase, he loved it.  Meghan and Gracie haven't ever been, so one of the things I wanted  to do this summer was take all the kids there.  But the prices have really gone up in the last few years, and I just couldn't work it out in the budget.  Then my friend Kim told me there was a mini-railroad in South Weber, and it was free - score!  They are only open once a month in good weather, so we found out the schedule and took the kids up there.

So they got to ride the little train and play at the fun playground there.  Although, seriously, South Weber, plant some trees at your park.  Shade -  it's a good thing.

mini railroad 3

mini railroad 1

No comments: