Saturday, September 24, 2011

Dinosaur Park

Our fantastic deal for the Union Station pass also gets us into Dinosaur Park, and my friend Becky also has as pass. So we met up with the Montgomery kids there, which thrilled my kids to no end. They love those Montgomerys.

The Wood crew

The Montgomery crew


It cracks me up that it looks like we are on some sort of school trip here because there are so many kids, and still 2 were missing.  Allison was mad that Meghan was in the wagon, and Gracie was in one of her moods and refused to be in the picture. So, from left to right, there is Robert, Meghan, Abby, Ethan Wood, Craig, Annie, and Ethan Montgomery.


dino park 10


dino park 8
Meghan and Allison are great buddies.  Allison is so funny.  Aaron and I teach Sunbeams, and Allison ended up assigned to the other Sunbeams class.  But she somehow migrated over to ours a few months in, and has happily stayed there ever since. :)

dino park 7

dino park 12
I love where I live.  Gorgeous.

dino park 4
Poor Becky.  She made the mistake of bring a wagon for Allison and Robert.  Which means that she brought a wagon for Meghan and Gracie, too.  She ended up hauling them around the whole park. 

dino park 3

And that was Dinosaur Park!  I'm glad the Montgomerys could go with us.  Even if we do look like a circus sideshow when our two families get together. :)

No comments: