Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cinderella

My fabulous friend, Becky, was in the play "Cinderella" at the Terrace Plaza Playhouse.  In return for taking her cute daughter, Abby, we got to take the 3 older kids to see it.  They loved it!  By common consensus, their favorite characters were the Wicked Stepmother (Becky), and the two wicked stepdaughters. Gracie stayed with my other fabulous friend, Kaitlin, and I am immensely grateful because there is no way on God's green earth that Gracie would have sat through the play without throwing one of her infamous tantrums.

The stepsisters

Becky as the stepmother

cinderella 4
Cinderella and the prince

cinderella 1
The fairy godmother

It was nice to be able to take the kids to a play and have them sit through it and enjoy it. Yay for some of the perks of the kids getting older!

1 comment:

Christine said...

That's so fun! I love taking my kids to stuff like that. It's only once in a blue moon, but I love it! It looks like your kids did too :)