Friday, February 18, 2011

Discovery Gateway Field Work

The kids' charter school is arranged in pods. K-2 is one pod, which basically means that they have the same expedition topic at the same time. I love that since Annie is in kindergarten and Ethan is in 2nd grade, they get to go on a lot of the same field trips at the same time. One was to Discovery Gateway, and I got to chaperone. It was pretty fun, but man - that place is expensive. Good thing I didn't have to pay full price it. I'm pretty sure this was in September. In my defense, these pictures were on my crappy old camera, and I haven't loaded the memory card on to the computer until now. That's how often I use it. But I wasn't going to drag the heavy one on a field trip.

The real Life Flight helicopter was a hit.

A future in broadcasting...?

Ethan and Ammon. To explain their relationship, there was a sub in their class one day, and when she divided them into groups, she asked, "Are they any kids who should not be together in a group?" Literally the entire class yelled, "Ethan and Ammon!". Yep. They cannot be together and behave. But they have lots of fun.


The grocery store was popular, too.


I just a had a flash 10 years into the future. Scary.

No comments: