Monday, February 21, 2011

One Little Word

There is a blog where the idea of "One Little Word" (http://aliedwards.com/blog/one-little-word) has become a tradition. If you choose to participate, you pick one word that will be your focus for the year. An area where you need improvement , where your life needs to change, where you want to make an impact in your own life.

I'm getting started a bit late, but my word for 2011 is

RENEW

Definition: To make new or as if new again - RESTORE; To make new spiritually - REGENERATE; To take up again - RESUME; To begin again - RECOMMENCE; To reinstate so as to reaffirm - REPEAT, To make extensive changes in - REBUILD; To restore to a new or fresh condition - REPLENISH; To regain or restore the physical or mental vigor of - REVIVE; To bring into being again - REESTABLISH

This word immediately spoke to me when I started thinking about this challenge. I'm feeling a need for renewal in my faith, my spirit, my body, my marriage, my parenting, my hope, my life. I can be renewed. I hope.

No comments: