Annie, after months of practice, has finally mastered her back handspring in tumbling. Awesome!
Gracie speaks like a 42-year old woman. We usually let Meg and Grace decide if they want to stay home with Aaron while he works, or come for a ride with me to pick up kids from school. Gracie said she was going to stay home. A few minutes later, she came up to me and said, "Mom, actually, I think I'll come with you. I want to take a ride to pick up Annie." Seriously. She turned two in November. T-W-O. Actually is one of her favorite words, and she always uses it correctly.
Today, the kids were pretending to make phone calls. Meg said she wanted to call Jesus. Ethan told her, "Okay, his phone number is 1-800-HEAVEN." Ha ha ha.
Gracie has started potty training herself. I'm pretty much unmotivated to do it right now (I usually wait until they are closer to 3). So Gracie has taken matters into her own hands. She tells me she has to poop, I take her up to the potty, and she goes. I never prompt her or remind her. She hasn't had a messy diaper in 3 weeks. She is still soaked all the time due to the approximately 392 cups of water she drinks daily, but she's making progress on that front as well. Hey, if she wants to do it herself, go for it. I'm all about the laissez-faire style of parenting - easier for me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
1-800-HEAVEN....bwahahahhahaha
Post a Comment