At the beginning of February, I got to see a childhood friend I hadn't seen in almost 20 years. The Devilles lived across the street from us in Virginia. Our parents were friends, and they had kids that were each of our ages (and then some - they ended up having a total of 10 kids!). Angie was just a bit younger than me, and we hung out ALL the time.

In order, that's Michael Deville, my brother Patrick, me, Angie Deville, our neighbor Kara, Mandy Deville, and my sister Susan.
We got back in touch through facebook, and then we found out that Angie and her husband and oldest daughter were coming to Salt Lake for a vacation. Yay! We got to meet them for dinner (the poor people at Chuck-a-Rama were bombarded). So glad to get a chance to see Angie again!

Sue, Pat, Angie, me

My dad, Sue, Pat, Angie, me, my Mom

The whole crew, including hubbies and kids. The cutie in the blue hat is Addi, Angie's daughter. I love how she's laughing at Ethan being a dork. :)
I love seeing old friends! I moved so much as a kid that it doesn't happen often, so I'm thrilled when it does. Happy happy joy joy!
1 comment:
Yes sirree! Happy happy joy joy!
Post a Comment