Friday, February 18, 2011

Meghan's Hike with Dad

meg hike 5

Attempting, yet again, to get caught up here. It is a futile effort, I'm sure, but I'm not one to give up without a fight, so here goes:

Clear back in September, Aaron and Meghan went on a hike up Waterfall Canyon. Of course, Meg didn't make it all the way up, but she liked playing in the dirt and eating sandwiches with her daddy. It was good for them to get some time alone together.

My beautiful girl


Some random spider that Aaron felt the need to take approximately 692 pictures of. I figured it deserved to make in on to the blog if only for that reason. Maybe I should have given it its own post. With a a whole back story. Like his name is Joe, and he's building this web for his lovely wife Irene and their 12 children. He's quite stressed about the lack of flies to catch, well, because having 14 mouths to feed is no small feat. I digress.



I wrote more about the spider than my hubby and child #3. Ain't that just how it is some days.

No comments: