Some people only dream of angels....we held one in our arms.









I hesitated a bit when posting these pictures. Some people think it is morbid to take pictures of dead people, especially dead babies. But the only pictures I have of Luke alive are ultrasounds. He is my baby, my son, and I love him with everything that is in me, every bit as much as I love my other children. Plus, he's just beautiful. :) I am so grateful to Pat Wimpee, who owns Portrait Creations Photography, who took these pictures for us at the hospital. She donates her services and works with Share, and she came to the hospital on Christmas eve. She dressed him, and she treated him with gentleness and respect while she created these priceless portraits that we will never again get a chance to take.






5 comments:
What absolutely beautiful photos- especially the first one.
Thank you for sharing them with us. They are extremely touching. And you look beautiful in them Kris.
These are priceless, Kris. What a sweet boy!
Thanks for sharing Kris. I know this is hard, and my family still is praying for yours.
They are beautiful! What a wonderful person to do that for you!
Post a Comment