At the end of the day, all the children of heaven come together to paint the colors of the sunset.
-Carly Marie Dudley
-Carly Marie Dudley
The fabulous Carly of namesinthesand.blogspot.com did this picture for us. Isn't it seriously beautiful? She founded her memorial site after she lost her son, Christian. To date, she has written more than 10,000 names on the beach in Australia.
Some of you might wonder why I like have things with Luke's name on them. To me, it the only way to create memories of him now. I won't be able to take pictures of his birthday parties, his first day of school, holidays. Family pictures will never be complete. I can only have new things for his memory box through things like this. It is also nice to know, that for just a few minutes when these images are being created by these generous people, I am not the only one thinking of him.
So all the way across the world, for just a moment, his life was recognized.






1 comment:
Every morning and every evening, I go to my computer cabinet and open the doors. Before I read my mail or check the news, I look at all the pictures of our family taped to the doors. Luke's name is right next to Ethan's picture waiting for his tribute announcement. Luke as well as the rest of you are in my thoughts every day.
Post a Comment